ClearEdge IT Solutions, LLC is a mission-driven technology thought leader grown out of the Intelligence Community that provides software engineering, big data, cloud, data analytics, and data science solutions and services. As a small business, we are personally committed to responding to our customers' requirements by attracting and retaining only top-tier engineers and field experts.
At ClearEdge, we understand that our employees are the key to our success. Armed with the industry's best and brightest talent, we seek to find the most interesting and challenging projects. Our goal is to use our talents to help clients find clear, effective solutions to their data problems in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Your mission: Work with key stakeholders to generate and execute challenging signal intelligence (SIGINT) work across new and existing prime/subcontract vehicles.
We are seeking a hands-on, results-oriented Program Manager to enable our technical staff as they undertake tough mission challenges. In particular, we are looking for a technical program manager to lead our prime contract in the SIGINT mission space. This candidate will work with mission and industry partners to demonstrate the immediate, mid-term, and long-term impacts that our technical solutions can make to our nation’s security. This position also requires flexibility in managing subcontract programs within the SIGINT portfolio as we grow this prime contract – the ideal candidate has no reservations with doing what is required for overall portfolio success, whether it be mapping/authoring resumes, meeting with customers, writing proposals, etc. We require a Program Manager that can be bid as a key resource for other IC programs, with 10+ years of program management experience, bachelor’s degree in a technical or management field, and PMP or DAWIA level III certification.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- A leader that is PASSIONATE about the SIGINT mission and has an excellent track record managing teams that have delivered prototype and operational cyber analytic capabilities within the IC, USCYBERCOM, DISA, Army, and/or Air Force.
- A manager who can easily translate between “tech speak” and “management speak” and understands enough about high-level technical problems to work with our Technology Board to coordinate white paper responses and customer demonstrations.
- Someone that enjoys challenges and has the energy and aptitude to execute on a new high-potential program.
A day in the life: (just a few of the things you may do on any given day)
You will be joining a dynamic leadership team for an established and growing middle market company. This involves:
- Leading small to mid-sized proposal volumes through the life cycle, preparing for award, and executing new and existing requirements within contract schedule and cost constraints.
- Performing high level requirements analysis, developing schedules with milestones, and working with our program control team to develop costing models against requirements.
- Building relationships with new customers and stakeholders to demonstrate confidence in our ability to quickly deliver capabilities.
- Leading a team of smart engineering talent that provides analytic development support to the complete array of SIGINT missions.
- Building a high-performing prime and subcontract team to continue to exceed our customer expectations.
- Working closely with ClearEdge’s technical leadership team to identify opportunities to develop white papers and capability demonstrations.
- Communicating daily with ClearEdge’s corporate leadership team to ensure that you have the resources for successful execution – we are advocates of agile frameworks and use a tailored version for corporate operations.
As a ClearEdge Program Manager, you will provide overall leadership and guidance to prime and subcontract programs under your purview. You will be required to balance service delivery, business development, financial management, staff professional development, and customer satisfaction while ensuring you and your team practice ClearEdge Core Values.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience and knowledge in planning, directing, and managing projects/operations for large/complex programs within the DoD, or Intelligence Community (IC)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience and knowledge and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills for large/complex programs within the DoD, or Intelligence Community (IC)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience and knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to Project and Program Management
- Experience leading management/technical/past performance proposal volumes and writing compliant proposal content
- Successful execution of Level of Effort (LOE) and Firm Fixed Price (FFP) programs with hard deliverables
- Proven experience and a successful track record delivering on time and within budget for large/complex programs
- Experience researching and fielding new and innovative technology
- Experience leading both small and large teams and establishing strong, collaborative working relationships with government customers, technical staff, senior managers and peers
- Experience using Earned Value Management System (EVMS) for management of deliverables-based contracts and use Microsoft Project with resource loaded networks and/or other established tools for program management
- Experience managing information technology, software and systems engineering development programs
- Has established and grown existing customer relationships and programs through responsiveness to customer needs, sustained excellence in program execution, and active engagement in the DoD or IC
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and skilled at giving presentations to customers and corporate leadership
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or DAWIA level III in program management
- A Bachelor’s degree in a management, finance, business, or technical discipline
- Specific experience and sustained key stakeholder relationships within the National Security Agency (NSA). Understanding of small business operations, with flexibility to provide support within other business functions
- Experience performing business development and providing proposal expertise
- Experience managing agile frameworks
- Advanced degree in technical or management field
Please visit our Benefits
page to learn more about what ClearEdge has to offer employees!
If this position does not fit your skillset, please visit our Employment
page to explore our current openings, or contact a ClearEdge recruiter at email@example.com