Join ClearEdge and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the DoD’s most complex technical challenges. Every day, ClearEdge empowers customers in government and industry with innovative data driven solutions.
Your mission: Work with a dynamic team and key stakeholders to generate and execute challenging solutions to mission problems.
We are seeking Software Engineers of all levels with Data Analytics development experience. The position requires a self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills. The right person will work closely with the customer to gather requirements for critical mission support. The candidate should be experienced with development, deployment, administration, and integration of data analytic frameworks. A knowledge of bulk, streaming, time series, and graph analytic engineering needed.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- Results-oriented developer who can leverage your technical skills and techniques to successfully design, develop, and deploy analytic software solutions
- Self-motivated with a desire to build new skills
- Are familiar with Agile frameworks and methodologies with a desire to be a certified SCRUM Master
- Enjoy learning new technologies, are a forward thinker, and are interested in growing your career with a cutting-edge technology company
A day in the life: (just a few of the things you may do on any given day)
You will be joining a high-performance team for an established and growing employee-focused company. This involves:
- Creating and deploying software solutions using predictive analytics, big data processing, and/or cloud computing
- Designing and developing data analytic software solutions that use large-scale distributed software techniques
- Working directly with clients, managers and technical staff to understand business needs, develop technical plans, and deliver data-driven analytical solutions that solve client problems
- Performing dataflow, transform, distribution, and ingest engineering
- Working across multi-functional teams to support the integration of multiple formats of data
- Supporting the addition of Data Provenance and design with legal compliance requirements in mind
- Educating product development and operations teams though documentation, presentations and demonstrations
- Establishing strong, collaborative working relationships with Government customers, technical staff, and peers
What we are expecting from you (i.e., the qualifications you must have)
- Experience in the design, development, and deployment of data analytic software systems
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical discipline
- Experience with Agile development and Agile tools (i.e. Jira, Confluence)
- Experience within the SIGINT mission environment and an understanding of customer data formats
- Experience with distributed data frameworks such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Heron, Storm, Accumulo, Kafka
- Experience with container orchestration such as Kubernetes
- Experience with multiple types of databases such as NoSQL, RDBMS, Key-Value, Document
- Strong analysis and problem-solving experience
Nice to Have
- Comfortable meeting with customers and peers to explore change requests, bugs and new ideas
- Understanding of legal requirements in respect to Data Provenance
- Documentation experience, to include up-front design documentation
About us: Experienced advanced analytic development company providing new cyber solutions to current and emerging missions
Our Core Values of Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Fairness, Respect, Responsibility, and Accountability drive our mission and vision and are the heart of what we do each day. We combine our Core Values with the three key elements of people, technology, and integrity to repeatedly deliver stellar results within our primary competencies.
ClearEdge is also pleased to share that we have recently expanded our prime and subcontract presence into new cyber markets!
If this position does not fit your skillset, please visit our Employment
page to explore our current openings, or contact a ClearEdge recruiter at email@example.com
. ClearEdge is an equal opportunity employer.