If you enjoy performing full stack Java development and want to learn more about cloud analytic or visualization development, or if you just want to continue performing Java development while working with some really smart people, then we would love to hear from you. Perform full stack Java development on one of our SIGINT integration contracts, working on a close-knit team that provides critical production-level capabilities. This work requires someone with attention to details and has a firm understanding of requirements, development, test, integration, and deployment processes. If you are a Java developer that is looking for experience in other areas, then ClearEdge can provide additional training, experience, and/or mentorship to help you fulfill your career goals.
Development on this project requires someone with an understanding of full stack Java development. Other required skills include:
- At least two (2) years of software engineering experience, with one (1) year of object-oriented development in Java
- Experience interfacing with structured and/or unstructured databases
- Experience with scripting (i.e. Python, Ruby, Perl)
- Experience with Agile development and Agile tools (i.e. Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with XML
- Experience using IDEs (i.e. Eclipse, Netbeans, IntelliJ)
- Experience using configuration management/versioning tools (i.e. Git, svn)
- Experience with build tools (i.e. Docker, Maven)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related Engineering field
We are looking for developers with a thirst for learning more and that are interested in growing their careers.
- US Citizenship (required for Security Clearance eligibility)
- Current TS/SCI Security Clearance with Recent Polygraph