Join ClearEdge and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the DoD’s most complex technical challenges. Every day, ClearEdge empowers customers in government and industry with innovative data driven solutions.
We are seeking Software Engineers of all levels with Data Science experience. The position requires a self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills. The right person will work closely with the customer to gather requirements for assisting in solving real world problems using data science techniques. The candidate should be experienced with exploratory data analysis, machine learning, network graph modeling, information insight, data mining, data driven analytics and statistical methods.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- Results-oriented developer who can leverage your technical skills and techniques to successfully design, develop and deploy software solutions
- Self-motivated and have a desire to build new skills
- Are familiar with Agile frameworks and methodologies with a desire to be a certified SCRUM Master
- Enjoy learning new technologies, are a forward thinker, and are interested in growing your career with a cutting-edge technology company
A day in the life: (just a few of the things you may do on any given day)
You will be joining a high-performance team for an established and growing employee-focused company. This involves:
- Working directly with clients, managers and technical staff to understand business needs, develop technical plans, and deliver data-driven analytical solutions that solve client problems
- Creating and deploying predictive models from a wide variety of data sources and types using the latest mathematical and statistical methods
- Performing enterprise level software development, integration, and implementation using advanced data science or big data technologies
- Establishing and implementing end-to-end proof of concepts
- Performing data mining, statistical analysis, predictive modeling and simulation, and forecasting for the development of solutions
- Working across multi-functional teams to formulate, prototype, implement, and fine tune solutions
- Educating product development and operations teams using documentation, presentations, and demonstrations
- Establishing strong, collaborative working relationships with Government customers, technical staff, and peers
What we are expecting from you (i.e., the qualifications you must have)
- Experience in the design and development of data science software applications
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical discipline
- Experience with Exploratory Data Analysis including wrangling, grooming, transformation, and analysis
- Experience applying statistical methods to solve data problems
- Software development programming experience in languages such as Python, R, Java, Scala
- Experience using IDE tools such as Jupyter to develop and demonstrate results
- Experience with integrating and using Data Science libraries such as scikit-learn, MlLib, Pandas, python (Jupyter, scikit-learn, pandas, etc.), R, Java
- Experience with supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques
- Experience with Agile development and Agile tools (i.e. Jira, Confluence)
- Experience within the SIGINT mission environment and an understanding of customer data formats
- Strong analysis and problem-solving experience
Nice to Have
- Experience using large-scale distributed frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, Tensorflow
- Experience with GPU-based machine learning techniques
About us: Experienced advanced analytic development company providing new cyber solutions to current and emerging missions
Our Core Values of Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Fairness, Respect, Responsibility, and Accountability drive our mission and vision and are the heart of what we do each day. We combine our Core Values with the three key elements of people, technology, and integrity to repeatedly deliver stellar results within our primary competencies.
ClearEdge is also pleased to share that we have recently expanded our prime and subcontract presence into new cyber markets!
If this position does not fit your skillset, please visit our Employment
page to explore our current openings, or contact a ClearEdge recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
. ClearEdge is an equal opportunity employer.