Join ClearEdge and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the DoD’s most complex technical challenges. Every day, ClearEdge empowers customers in government and industry with innovative data driven solutions.
We are seeking Software Engineers of all levels with Full Stack development experience. The position requires a self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills. The right person will work closely with the customer to gather requirements for functional software applications that solve mission needs. The candidate should have experience developing software applications that require user interface, business tier, and database development.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- Results-oriented developer who can leverage your technical skills and techniques to successfully design, develop, and deploy software solutions
- Self-motivated with a desire to build new skills
- Are familiar with Agile frameworks and methodologies with a desire to be a certified SCRUM Master
- Enjoy learning new technologies, are a forward thinker, and are interested in growing your career with a cutting-edge technology company
A day in the life: (just a few of the things you may do on any given day)
You will be joining a high-performance team for an established and growing employee-focused company. This involves:
- Working directly with clients, managers and technical staff to understand business needs, develop technical plans, and deliver solutions that solve client problems
- Applying your expertise to code, plan, test, and deploy software applications
- Developing User Interfaces that support enterprise interactive dashboards, simulate models of operational problems, and incorporate intuitive interfaces, infographics, interactive drill-downs, and movements
- Designing and developing Business Tier applications to support business logic, algorithms, and integration of separate services
- Designing and developing Database Tier interactions, contracts, and models using various database technologies
- Working across multi-functional teams to formulate, prototype, implement, and fine tune solutions
- Collecting feedback to make continuous improvements to new and existing software applications
- Contributing to guidelines and design conventions and standards
- Establishing strong, collaborative working relationships with Government customers, technical staff, and peers
What we are expecting from you (i.e., the qualifications you must have)
- Experience in the design, development, and deployment of full stack software systems
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical discipline
- Full Stack software such as Spring, Java, Node.js, LAMP
- RESTful web services, microservices such as Swagger, JAXRS, Java Reactive
- ORM technologies such as JPA, Hibernate, Spring, ActiveRecord, Eloquent
- Security concepts such as authentication, authorization, RBAC, PKI, LDAP
- Application deployment environments such as Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, JBoss, OSGI, Docker
Nice to Have
- Comfortable meeting with customers and peers to explore change requests, bugs and new ideas
- Ability to implement infrastructure-as-code solutions
- Documentation experience, to include up-front design documentation
About us: Experienced advanced analytic development company providing new cyber solutions to current and emerging missions
Our Core Values of Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Fairness, Respect, Responsibility, and Accountability drive our mission and vision and are the heart of what we do each day. We combine our Core Values with the three key elements of people, technology, and integrity to repeatedly deliver stellar results within our primary competencies.
ClearEdge is also pleased to share that we have recently expanded our prime and subcontract presence into new cyber markets!
If this position does not fit your skillset, please visit our Employment
page to explore our current openings, or contact a ClearEdge recruiter at email@example.com
. ClearEdge is an equal opportunity employer.