UES, New York City | Retail Team | Reports to the UES Store Manager
We believe everyone has a right to look and feel good in clean clothes.
Who is Cleanly
At Cleanly, we’re on a mission to prove that quality, convenient, and sustainable clothing care don’t have to be mutually exclusive. We are committed to becoming an extension of our members’ lives through delightful service, simple design, and an obsession with quality. Our commitment to creating a better cleaner experience stems from a belief that typical cleaners focus too much on confusing pricing schemes and opaque processes and not enough on customer service. With Cleanly, everything happens at the tap of a button and on your schedule. With funding from leading venture capitalists, founding CEOs of some of the world’s largest technology companies, and hall of fame athletes, Brit + Co called us “your new clothes washing BFF”. There is so much more to what we’re building.
What We're Looking For
We're looking for part-time retail ambassadors who can communicate passionately about the Cleanly brand and provide our members with an amazing drop off experience.
Retail Ambassadors are focused on delivering an upscale hospitality-minded experience to our customers. Ambassadors have an immediate and direct impact on Cleanly's success by owning all member interactions, daily store processes, and special projects in store.
- Prior retail or hospitality experience desired, ideally in front desk, hostess, or concierge type position
- Weekend availability required
- Positive attitude and high energy
- Organized and detail-oriented about everything you do
- Experienced with customers and great at serving them
- Connection to Cleanly’s philosophy and values
- Actively contribute towards meeting and exceeding the team's sales goals
- Pride of ownership with store appearance, cleanliness and organization
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Once trained, use the POS system accurately to process sales
- Able to comfortably lift 30 lbs on a regular basis and stand for 95% of the work day
What We Can Do For You
- Complimentary monthly dry cleaning & laundry
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Potential bonus opportunity based on sales and conversion metrics
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company
Please apply with your resume, cover letter, and your work day preferences. We're excited to hear from you!
Cleanly is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Cleanly policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.