Cleanly is a fast-growing startup that is changing the way for people get their laundry & dry-cleaning done. Using your phone or the web, you can get a pickup for your dirty clothes in minutes, and get them delivered back the next day - washed, folded, and smelling great.
We are seeking part-time candidates to dispatch our fleet of independently contracted valets and aid in supporting the operation’s standard of industry shattering high-level performance. This is a remote position and is perfect for those who are flexible, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, with strong problem-solving skills.
Valet Support Specialists interact with customers and facilities, as well as on the road and internal staff through various communication channels. We’re looking for someone who can multitask and is sharp, personable and highly organized to help support our Operations team as we continue to expand.
Successful candidates will possess excellent communication, dispatching skills and a desire to work in a fast paced / team oriented environment.
We are looking for individuals who we can trust to work remotely from the comfort of their own home daily and still provide excellent performance and timely communication.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist the Cleanly fleet of valets and provide support to ensure the highest level of performance
- Fleet management and scheduling / dispatching / some reporting
- Fulfill all incoming and outgoing orders using our Order Management System
- Confer with valets, customers and supervising personnel in order to address questions, unanticipated problems, and requests for services rendered
- 1-2 years of relevant operations or related experience a plus
- Solid interpersonal verbal/written communication skills and endless energy for talking to people
- Great follow through on tasks and superior support skills
- The ability to consistently drive extraordinary results
- Desire to learn, seek challenges and go out of the way to help others be successful
- Personal computer with an up to date operating system
- Mobile device
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please attach a document to your cover letter that answers the following questions:
- What is your favorite delivery service? Why?
- Describe a time that you had difficulty communicating. How did you resolve the issue?
- What makes you unique?
- Do you have a personal computer and internet access? (yes/no)
- Do you have weekend availability? (yes/no/sometimes)
- Can you work early mornings? (yes/no/sometimes)
- Can you work evenings? (yes/no/sometimes)
- Do you live in the San Francisco Bay Area area?
- Are you familiar with traffic flow in and out of San Francisco?