We started Cleanly to give people their time back. We take laundry and dry cleaning off your plate so you can do the things you love. We provide an easy, quick, and seamless laundry & dry cleaning experience.
Cleanly is looking for a part-time Customer Experience Advocate to take our customer experience to the next level. You’ll be on the front lines of a small and fast-growing company, solving customer issues, contributing to process improvement and company direction, and molding the customer experience. We’re building something big, and we want your help.
We’re looking for someone who is open to working mainly nights.
You’re highly empathetic, a great communicator, have a great work ethic, and know when to be silly and when to be serious. You’re excited and ready to dive into a fast-paced environment and keep up with a company that’s growing and changing daily.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be the first point of contact for our customers on the phone, email, and social media, solving issues quickly and thoroughly
- Turn stressful situations into seamless experiences
- Work with our facilities and dispatchers to solve customer issues
- Strategize how we can provide better service to our customers
- Use what you learn through customer interactions to help streamline processes with other team members, including engineering and operations
- Help conceptualize and execute social media and other engagement campaigns
- Find ways to delight our customers regularly
- Are a college grad with a BA/BS
- Flexibility to work mainly nights and weekends
- Are open to a flexible schedule
- Proficient in ZenDesk a plus
- 3-5 Years of customer service experience
- Have solid interpersonal communication skills and endless energy for talking to people
- Can handle difficult customer situations with ease
- Are a problem solver at heart who can learn on the go
- Are proactive - you don’t wait around for someone to tell you what to do or how to do it
- Love the startup mentality of “get things done” and are ready to dig in and get your hands dirty
- Flexibility to work from home
- Free laundry & dry-cleaning
- The chance to work directly with startup founders at the ground level to disrupt an old industry and change the way people think about laundry & dry-cleaning