Cleanly is a fast-growing startup that is changing the way people get their laundry & dry-cleaning done. Using your phone or the web, you can get a pickup for your dirty clothes in minutes, and get them delivered back the next day - washed, folded, and smelling great.
We are seeking part-time candidates to dispatch our fleet of independently contracted valets and aid in supporting the operation’s standard of industry shattering high-level performance. This is a remote position and is perfect for those who are flexible, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, with strong problem-solving skills.
Successful candidates will possess excellent communication, dispatching skills and a desire to work in a fast paced / team oriented environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist the Cleanly fleet of valets and provide support to ensure the highest level of performance
- Fleet management and scheduling / dispatching / some reporting
- Fulfill all incoming and outgoing orders using our Order Management System
- Confer with valets, customers and supervising personnel in order to address questions, unanticipated problems, and requests for services rendered
- 1-2 years of relevant operations or related experience a plus
- Solid interpersonal verbal/written communication skills and endless energy for talking to people
- Great follow through on tasks and superior support skills
- The ability to consistently drive extraordinary results
- Desire to learn, seek challenges and go out of the way to help others be successful
- Personal computer with an up to date operating system
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please attach a document to your cover letter that answers the following questions:
- What is your favorite delivery service? Why?
- Describe a time that you had difficulty communicating. How did you resolve the issue?
- What makes you unique?
- Do you have a personal computer and internet access? (yes/no)
- Do you have weekend availability? (yes/no/sometimes)
- Can you work early mornings? (yes/no/sometimes)
- Can you work evenings? (yes/no/sometimes)
- Do you live in the New York City Area?
- Are you familiar with traffic flow in and out of New York City?