Cleanly is changing the way people think of laundry. We're giving our customers their lives back to do more of the things they love to do instead of spending their time washing socks or looking for a clean t-shirt.
We're hiring engaging and enthusiastic Concierge Support members that will support the front lines by ensuring that our Concierge's have everything they need to pick up and deliver customer orders at their homes, providing WOW door-to-door service, and assisting in processing orders.
This availability is for a part-time role and will be an excellent opportunity to gain experience in customer service, logistics, and be a part of a disruptive start-up.
5:00 AM - 11:00 AM or 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
(Flexible days 20- 30 hours weekly) $16-$17 / hr DOE
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist the Cleanly fleet of Concierge and provide support to ensure the highest level of performance
- Route management, scheduling, problem-solving, some reporting
- Fulfill all incoming and outgoing orders using our Order Management System
- Confer with Concierges, customers and supervising personnel in order to address questions, unanticipated problems, and requests for services rendered
- 1-2 years of relevant operations or related experience a plus
- Solid interpersonal verbal/written communication skills and endless energy for talking to people
- Great follow through on tasks and superior support skills
- You have a great personality with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- You're organized and reliable.
- Comfortable and competent with computer systems (we're a tech-savvy tribe)
- Team player with organizational skills
- Able to work with limited supervision.
Why join Cleanly?
- Ground floor opportunity with a rapidly growing startup that is changing the face of the laundry & dry-cleaning industry
- Work together with a team of dedicated professionals on a mission to save people time