Who We Are
Claritas Rx is a digital health venture focused on patient-level data integration and analytics. We leverage a proprietary cloud-based platform and deep manufacturer expertise to generate valuable insights from specialty channels and other market data. Our product platform and support services yield clear insights into commercial strategies and opportunities benefiting manufacturers, distribution partners and patients.
Competitive earning potential and the opportunity to have a significant impact on a first-in- industry digital health solution makes Claritas Rx a terrific place to work. In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits.
Claritas Rx has a nimble Silicon Valley start-up culture. We are looking to build a strong customer team of domain experts that can help scale a premier channel management solution. Claritas has data pipelines and software modules for ingesting, analyzing, and serving complex health care data. The software transforms disparate data into actionable, meaningful insights for our customers. You will be a critical member of a product and engineering team that is building a unique health care software solution.
As the Senior DevOps Engineer, you will function as an individual contributor and be responsible for the security, scalability and availability of Claritas Rx’s infrastructure. This role will lead the operations team to ensure the infrastructure is patched, correctly sized and appropriately monitored. You will also work closely with the Engineering team to recommend the best technologies for hosting the application, monitoring the stack and managing costs.
· Triage and prioritize incoming Splunk alerts and assign to team members
· Lead the team to develop new monitoring and alerting of the infrastructure
· Build out and manage the team’s knowledge base to assist in reducing the time spent investigating issues
· Manage the deployment of new features into the Production environment
· Control and audit access to the Production environment
· Provide reports and dashboards detailing the platform availability, incident mean time to resolve metrics
· Manage and report both the total costs and costs per customer of the Claritas Rx infrastructure
· Work with broader engineering team to ensure the best use of technologies
· Mentor junior employees to develop their technical expertise and leadership competencies
· Ensure Operation’s team goals are aligned to the supported business goals
· Review and assess the impact of proposed changes to the future state architecture
Who You Are
· Minimum 3 years leading Operations
· Minimum of 5 years of experience of infrastructure design and architecture
· Minimum of 5 years of experience with Cloud services, IaaS/SaaS/PaaS, Relational Databases, Unix operating systems, Log monitoring solutions, Incident management processes
· Strong communications skill and technology evangelism skills
· Prior hands-on experience with a broad array of Infrastructure technologies, such as; compute, database, storage
· Prior experience in supporting large-scale applications, which support multiple customers
· Demonstrated focus on automation
· Experience with configuration management systems (puppet, chef, ansible, etc.)
· Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and team oriented environment
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or Engineering from an accredited college or university (M.S preferred)
· AWS VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, Route 53, CloudFormation and Lambda services
· Splunk, CloudWatch and AlertLogic log monitoring and alerting
· Jira incident and service desk
· Linux and Windows operating systems
· Puppet, Chef or Ansible configuration management tools
· MySQL database
· Tableau reporting and analytics
· Git source control
· QuickBase application platform
We are seeking to add new expertise and perspective to our strong team of experienced professionals. We aspire to a culture of accelerated professional development through: shared learning and collaboration; a respectful and fun work environment; and employee empowerment through the effective use of technology and tools.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to make a significant impact on a first-in-industry digital health solution. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.