Who We Are
Claritas Rx is a digital health venture focused on patient-level data integration and analytics. We leverage a proprietary cloud-based platform and deep manufacturer expertise to generate valuable insights from specialty channels and other market data. Our product platform and support services yield clear insights into commercial strategies and opportunities benefiting manufacturers, distribution partners and patients.
Competitive earning potential and the opportunity to have a significant impact on a first-in- industry digital health solution makes Claritas Rx a terrific place to work. In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits.
As Senior QA Engineer, you will work as an individual contributor to establish the Quality Assurance strategy for Claritas and carry out the testing. Claritas has data pipelines and software modules for ingesting, analyzing, and serving complex health care data. The software transforms disparate data into actionable, meaningful insights for our customers. QA strategy will need to cover all of this. You will be a critical member of a product and engineering team that is building a unique health care software solution.
- Develop Quality Assurance strategy for Claritas
- Develop test plans, test data and test cases for testing
- Assist in the Data Quality process pre & post implementation
- Work with development, product, client to research existing data issues and suggest solutions
- Execute functional system and Integration testing, regression testing of analytical Applications
- Verify the quality of data; ensure data coming in matches existing data specifications, verify functionality and data output against requirements
- Responsible for complex SQL scripting for database querying
- QA review queries created by other developers for adherence to standards and performance issues
- Report testing status, milestones and issues to project stakeholders
- Support off hours launch and monitoring of systems with teams as needed
Who You Are
- Experience in setting up and maintaining QA Environment and Test Data Management
- Experience in System Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Black box Testing and White box testing
- Experience with automated end to end testing tools/frameworks
- Good SQL experience querying and extracting data from databases
- Basic programming skills (e.g., Java, Python.
- Data concepts (ETL, data structures, metadata and workflow management)
- Solving complex data and technology problems
- B.S. in computer science, engineering or related degree
- Experience working with data integration tools like Talend
- Experience working with cloud platforms like AWS
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and team oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills
We are seeking to add new expertise and perspective to our strong team of experienced professionals. We aspire to a culture of accelerated professional development through: shared learning and collaboration; a respectful and fun work environment; and employee empowerment through the effective use of technology and tools.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to make a significant impact on a first-in-industry digital health solution. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.