Who We Are
Claritas Rx is a digital health venture that brings clarity to the challenges of specialty biopharmaceutical products in the marketplace. In today’s highly complex specialty networks, our mission is to illuminate the patient experience beyond the clinical trial. Claritas Rx leverages a proprietary technology platform and deep manufacturer expertise to automate and integrate channel, commercial, and clinical data and help biopharmaceutical companies generate actionable business insights. Our work uncovers the real-world variables impacting patient access, duration of therapy, and other metrics key to commercial success, making a real impact on patient healthcare.
Claritas Rx has a data pipeline and software modules for ingesting, validating, mastering, analyzing, and reporting on complex healthcare data. The software transforms disparate data into actionable, meaningful insights for our customers. You will be a critical member of an engineering team that is building a unique healthcare software solution.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will establish the Quality Assurance strategy for Claritas Rx and implement it.
- Develop Quality Assurance strategy for Claritas Rx
- Develop test plans, test data and test cases for New Features, End-to-end System Tests and Regression Tests
- Execute all Tests
- Automate Unit Tests, on path to CI/CD
- Test for Production Quality process pre & post deployment
- Work with development, product and customer teams to research existing data issues and suggest solutions
- Verify the quality of data, ensure data coming in matches existing data specifications, verify functionality and data output against requirements, using complex SQL scripts as needed
- QA review queries created by Developers for adherence to standards and performance issues
- Report on testing status, milestones and issues to project stakeholders
- Support off hours launch and monitoring of systems with teams as needed
Who You Are
- Experience in setting up and maintaining QA Environment and Test Data Management
- Experience in System Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Black box Testing and White box testing
- Experience with automated end-to-end testing tools/frameworks
- Good SQL experience querying and extracting data from databases
- Basic programming skills (e.g., Java, Python.)
- Deep understanding of data concepts (ETL, data structures, metadata and workflow management)
- Proven ability to solve complex data and technology problems
- Experience working with data integration tools like Talend
- Experience working with cloud platforms like AWS
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and team oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills
- B.S. in computer science, engineering or related degree
We are seeking to add new expertise and perspective to our strong team of experienced professionals. We aspire to a culture of accelerated professional development through: shared learning and collaboration; a respectful and fun work environment; and employee empowerment through the effective use of technology and tools.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to make a significant impact on a first-in-industry digital health solution. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.