Who We Are
Claritas Rx is a digital health venture that brings clarity to the challenges of specialty biopharmaceutical products in the marketplace. In today’s highly complex specialty networks, our mission is to illuminate the patient experience beyond the clinical trial. Claritas Rx leverages a proprietary technology platform and deep manufacturer expertise to automate and integrate channel, commercial, and clinical data and help biopharmaceutical companies generate actionable business insights. Our work uncovers the real-world variables impacting patient access, duration of therapy, and other metrics key to commercial success, making a real impact on patient healthcare.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will design and develop robust, scalable Data Pipeline and Software Modules for ingesting, validating, mastering, analyzing, and reporting on complex health care data. The software transforms disparate data into actionable, meaningful insights for our customers. You will be a critical member of a product and engineering team that is building a unique healthcare software solution.
- Understand business processes, applications and how data is gathered
- Develop and manage data pipelines at enterprise scale
- Build data expertise and own data quality for various data flows
- Launch and support new data models that provide intuitive analytics to your customers
- Design and develop new framework and automation tools to enable folks to consume and understand data faster
- Use your expert coding skills in SQL and Python to develop software
- Collaborate with multiple teams in high visibility roles and own the solution end to end
Who You Are
- 5 years of Python experience
- 5 years of SQL experience including complex joins, query performance, triggers, views
- 5 years of Database Programming including relation database design, optimization strategies, using DBs like MySQL
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with AWS
- Strongly desired, experience with ETL tools like Talend
- Experience working with visualization tools like Tableau
- MS degree in Computer Science
We are seeking to add new expertise and perspective to our strong team of experienced professionals. We aspire to a culture of accelerated professional development through: shared learning and collaboration; a respectful and fun work environment; and employee empowerment through the effective use of technology and tools.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to make a significant impact on a first-in-industry digital health solution. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.