Who We Are
Claritas Rx is a digital health venture that brings clarity to the challenges of specialty biopharmaceutical products in the marketplace. In today’s highly complex specialty networks, our mission is to illuminate the patient experience beyond the clinical trial. Claritas Rx leverages a proprietary technology platform and deep manufacturer expertise to automate and integrate channel, commercial, and clinical data and help biopharmaceutical companies generate actionable business insights. Our work uncovers the real-world variables impacting patient access, duration of therapy, and other metrics key to commercial success, making a real impact on patient healthcare.
Claritas Rx has a nimble Silicon Valley start-up culture. We are looking to build a strong customer team of domain experts that can help scale a premier channel management solution.
At Claritas Rx, Solutions Analysts work directly within our solutions teams to design, build, deploy, and service our product to meet our customers’ business needs. Solutions Analysts perform a range of activities that span traditional product and service roles, including data analytics, product management, and customer projects. Our Solutions Analysts are data curious, enjoy analytical problem solving, are learning-oriented and enjoy collaborating with other team members to solve a variety of business problems.
- Analyze healthcare data to provide actionable insights and advice to Claritas Rx customers
- Identify novel opportunities to use data to solve customer business challenges
- Design and prototype cutting edge analytics solutions for our platform
- Present analytics work to internal and customer audiences
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams create new product features and enhancements
- Generate new ideas for the design of the UI/UX customer-facing layer of our product
- Support roll-out of new product features to customers, including training relevant users and communicating updates with management
- Proactively contribute to the success of a high performing team
- Contribute to company growth in other areas, through participation and responsibility with internal company-building projects
Who You Are
- A strong academic record from a top-tier university
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple tasks with attention to detail
- A creative approach to analytical problem solving and a relentless passion for quality
- An effective team player
- Willingness or ability to travel as required to support customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Academic training in physical sciences, biological sciences, computer science, public health, biostatistics, informatics, or operations research, is also a plus
- Relevant work experience in a pharma/biotech manufacturer, a health tech start up, or a healthcare consulting role
- Experience working with common data software tools and statistics packages
We are seeking to add new expertise and perspective to our strong team of experienced professionals. We aspire to a culture of accelerated professional development through: shared learning and collaboration; a respectful and fun work environment; and employee empowerment through the effective use of technology and tools.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to make a significant impact on a first-in-industry digital health solution. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.