Who We Are
Claritas Rx is a digital health venture that brings clarity to the challenges of specialty biopharmaceutical products in the marketplace. In today’s highly complex specialty networks, our mission is to illuminate the patient experience beyond the clinical trial. Claritas Rx leverages a proprietary technology platform and deep manufacturer expertise to automate and integrate channel, commercial, and clinical data and help biopharmaceutical companies generate actionable business insights. Our work uncovers the real-world variables impacting patient access, duration of therapy, and other metrics key to commercial success, making a real impact on patient healthcare.
Claritas Rx has a nimble Silicon Valley start-up culture. We are looking to build a strong customer team of domain experts that can help scale a premier channel management solution.
At Claritas Rx, Solutions Managers work directly with our customers to design, build, deploy, and service our product to meet their business needs. Solutions Managers perform a range of activities that span traditional product and service roles, including product management, system implementation, data analytics, and customer management. Our Solutions Managers are active advisors to both our customers and our product team: they are data curious, enjoy analytical problem solving, are learning-oriented and enjoy coaching and collaborating with other team members to solve a variety of business problems.
- Collaborate closely with customers from across several functional areas to understand their needs and translate them into creation of new product features and enhancements to existing product features
- Manage roll-out of new product features to customers, including training relevant users and communicating updates with management
- Ensure data quality in customer deliverables via rigorous quality review prior to release
- Play key role in new customer implementations
- Serve as a subject matter expert on commercial data for our customers and identify opportunities to use data in our solution to solve customer business challenges
- Manage UI/UX of customer-facing layer of product, including managing various role interfaces and creation of reports and dashboards as needed
- Work with the Product team to inform portfolio of product features across customers, to leverage synergies and maximize scalability of product
- Design and prototype cutting edge analytics solutions for our platform
- Coach and develop junior team members
- Collaborate with our engineering team to design and implement new product features
- Contribute as needed to Claritas’s growth in other areas including business development, communications, marketing, training, finance, and human resources
Who You Are
- Deep knowledge of biopharmaceutical marketing, managed markets or distribution
- A creative approach to analytical problem solving and a relentless passion for quality
- Track record of building customer relationships and managing client-focused projects
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills and expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- 5+ years of experience in a healthcare consulting role
- Familiarity with healthcare data sources (transactional, clinical, behavioral)
- Experience in a commercial capacity at a pharma/biotech manufacturer or health tech startup a plus
- MBA or other related graduate-level degree.a plus (including public health, engineering/ops, IT or statistics-related training)
We are seeking to add new expertise and perspective to our strong team of experienced professionals. We aspire to a culture of accelerated professional development through: shared learning and collaboration; a respectful and fun work environment; and employee empowerment through the effective use of technology and tools.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to make a significant impact on a first-in-industry digital health solution. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.