Who We Are
Claritas Rx is a digital health venture that brings clarity to the challenges of specialty biopharmaceutical products in the marketplace. In today’s highly complex specialty networks, our mission is to illuminate the patient experience beyond the clinical trial. Claritas Rx leverages a proprietary technology platform and deep manufacturer expertise to automate and integrate channel, commercial, and clinical data and help biopharmaceutical companies generate actionable business insights. Our work uncovers the real-world variables impacting patient access, duration of therapy, and other metrics key to commercial success, making a real impact on patient healthcare.
The Controller will be responsible for the accurate and timely financial management of the organization, including accounting operations, production of financial reports and maintenance of accounting records. The position reports directly to the CEO, with whom the controller will also coordinate on financial analysis and forecasting. The role requires at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, healthcare and/or technology experience is a plus. This is a fantastic opportunity for a well-organized professional who thrives in a busy workplace and is well-versed in working closely with senior management.
- Manage all aspects of accounting; billing, financial statements, general ledger, cost accounting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, tax compliance and revenue recognition
- Oversee timely payments of accounts
- Process invoices and collect payments
- Monitor cash and funding balances
- Prepare and organize monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports
- Communicate financial metrics to senior management and select external parties
- Comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding finances, tax filings, and reporting
- Assist in the management of budgets and forecasts
- Provide management with select financial information and analysis vital to the decision-making process
- Maintain documented system of accounting policies and operations
- Develop and manage financial controls
Who You Are
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficiency with accounting software and experience with a software system implementation
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
- Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Team player, excellent written and oral communication
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field
- Ideal candidate has at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) license preferred
We are seeking to add new expertise and perspective to our strong team of experienced professionals. We aspire to a culture of accelerated professional development through: shared learning and collaboration; a respectful and fun work environment; and employee empowerment through the effective use of technology and tools.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to make a significant impact on a first-in-industry digital health solution. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.