We’re looking for a product marketer who can join our growing team in Bangalore, where you'll be responsible for customer-facing materials around the product, positioning, onboarding, and sales. Since we’re an early stage startup, there’s a lot to do and projects are fluid. Here’s the kind of person we have in mind:
- You consider yourself a storyteller with the ability to explain complicated topics clearly and simply. You will own our messaging and value proposition so creative chops are a plus.
- You geek out on tech products and have opinions on what works and what doesn't.
- You are smart enough to figure out the details of execution with broad guiding principles while maintaining crazy attention to quality.
- You have a solid understanding of the importance of data and analytics to make smart decisions in enterprise companies.
This is what the role would primarily involve:
- Develop and deliver competitive positioning and sales enablement collateral.
- Create compelling content in the context of how self-serve data exploration can help enterprise performance marketing teams up their growth game.
- Drive user engagement in onboarding, pilots and post-sale through content/collateral that helps them derive the most value from Clarisights.
- Own feature/product launches and collaborate with design, product, and sales to drive them.
If this is you, we should talk.