We’re looking for a product marketer who can join our growing team either onsite in Bengaluru or remote, where you'll be responsible for customer-facing materials around the product, positioning, onboarding, and sales. Since we’re an early stage startup, there’s a lot to do and projects are fluid. Here’s the kind of person we have in mind:
- You consider yourself a storyteller with the ability to explain complicated topics clearly and simply. Ability to craft compelling stories, collateral, and tools around technology products and services for both business and technical buyers. You will own our messaging and value proposition so creative chops are a plus.
- You geek out on tech products and have opinions on what works and what doesn't.
- You are smart enough to figure out the details of execution with broad guiding principles while maintaining crazy attention to quality.
- You have a solid understanding of the importance of data and analytics to make smart decisions in enterprise companies.
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and in doing so ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth
- Acquire deep customer and developer knowledge and be the voice of the customer internally. Understand their pain points, needs and buying process
- Previous experience in B2B SaaS (preferably adTech, Marketing tech)
- Deep understanding of BI tools for marketing - especially Tableau, Looker and Google Data Studio!
This is what the role would primarily involve:
- Develop and deliver competitive positioning and sales enablement collateral.
- Create compelling content in the context of how self-serve data exploration can help enterprise performance marketing teams up their growth game.
- Drive user engagement in onboarding, pilots and post-sale through content/collateral that helps them derive the most value from Clarisights.
- Own feature/product launches and collaborate with design, product, and sales to drive them.
If this is you, we should talk.