CLARA Analytics ("CLARA") is revolutionizing the workers comp insurance industry with its AI based products that dramatically reduce costs and complexity for both insurers and the insured. Our products include the award winning CLARA Providers, a provider scoring engine that helps rapidly connect injured workers with top performing doctors, getting them on a path to speedy recovery, CLARA litigation which uses AI insights to detect litigation risk, manage attorney performance and resolve claims effectively, and CLARA claims, an early warning system that helps frontline claims teams efficiently manage claims, reduce escalations and understand the drivers of complexity. CLARA’s customers include a broad spectrum from the world’s top 25 insurance carriers to small, self-insured organizations.
This is a chance to get in early with a rapidly growing Silicon Valley company in the AI/ML and InsureTech space and to participate in developing the next generation of truly game-changing products. Job title and compensation will be adjusted as appropriate to meet the experience level of the right candidate.
About the role:
As a Sales Engineer, you will assist in generating new business and ensure growth of existing accounts through regional sales activities. You will be responsible for assisting in the preparation and delivery of customer facing sales presentations and acting as a subject matter expert in all product offerings. You are expected to actively scale the business with your consultative sales approach, technical expertise, customer focus and passion for selling innovative InsureTech products. In addition, you may be required to provide post-sales support and technical account management, both directly to customers and as part of our wider engineering and client services teams.
● Demonstrate Clara’s products and services to customers on-site, remotely via webinar sessions, and at field events such as conferences and trade shows.
● Initiation/Responding to customers about functional and technical elements of Clara’s product line.
● Establish and achieve Territory booking goals, Identify and pursue new key and target customers.
● Collaborate closely with colleagues and customers to become a trusted and dependable technical problem solver. Identify and establish ongoing rapport with key personnel and decision-makers.
● Strong ability to collaborate and dynamic presentation skills and ability to communicate clearly to emails and RFPs when submitting reports.
● Ability to be organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles using creative and adaptive approaches.
Qualifications & Experience:
● 5+ years of experience as a sales engineer, selling and supporting software B2B products to Enterprise organizations.
● Consultative sales experience
● Bachelor's degree
● Familiar with Insurance & Claims Industry.
● Ability to travel nationwide (up to 25% of the time)
● Comfortable working for a dynamic technical organization with a fast growing customer base.
● IMPORTANT: If you possess the right soft skills and experience, we can teach you the technology and educate you on processes.
● InsureTech/Insurance/Claims Industry experience is a big plus
● AI/ML understanding is a plus.
● Integration & data migration is a plus.
● Experience at Startups is a plus.
● Valid driver’s license/owning a vehicle for local business travel
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits at CLARA analytics
CLARA analytics offers a great benefits package to all full-time employees. Some of the perks you will enjoy are monthly wellness/gym reimbursement, 401k match, public transportation cost assistance, skill building reimbursements, and more! We love to have fun in the office by enjoying Friday Happy Hours and free lunches 3 times/week. We encourage creativity and recognize our employee’s talents and contributions with a monthly Most Valuable Clarian award. Apply now to be part of a growing, vibrant company!
At CLARA, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.