CLARA analytics ("CLARA") drives change in the commercial insurance markets with easy to use artificial intelligence (AI) based solutions that dramatically reduce claims costs by anticipating the needs of claimants and helping align the best resources to meet those needs. Leading examples of our solutions include CLARA providers, an award-winning provider scoring engine that helps rapidly connect injured workers with top performing doctors, and CLARA claim, an early warning system that helps frontline claims teams efficiently manage claims, reduce escalations and understand the drivers of complexity. CLARA’s customers include a broad spectrum from the top 25 insurance carriers to small, self-insured organizations.
This is a chance to get in early with a rapidly growing Silicon Valley company, and to participate in developing the next generation of truly game-changing products in the Insurance Industry.
About the role:
We are looking for a self-driven, proven Senior Product Manager who is passionate about creating great products while solving really complex customer problems through the use of AI and Machine Learning technology. We are a leading software provider in the fast growing Insurtech industry. We improve insurance claims outcomes for patients and carriers in commercial insurance through easy-to-use AI.
● Be the product owner of the Clara Claims Resolution Product line.
● Be the quarter-back and define what we do and when we do - define and document the product features and roadmap for Clara Claims Resolution Product line.
● Work with the technology, data and client facing teams to define/deliver on the product roadmap.
● Develop a working relationship and establish an open dialog with the client community. Collect and evaluate product requirements through task analysis, business process analysis, storyboards, surveys, workshops, and usability studies.
● Present roadmap updates to customers on a periodic basis.
● Partner with sales and marketing to articulate value proposition and help them sell more.
● Keep an eye on the industry, technology trends and the competition and provide quarterly memos to the executive team.
● Perform product demonstrations to existing customers. Participate in train-the-trainer sessions and provide training materials to customers.
● Partner with sales in pre-sales situations
- 5+ years of industry experience – related to SaaS Enterprise product.
- Minimum 2 years of Product Management experience, launching successful B2B products to enterprises.
- Experience in bringing Enterprise SaaS and / or Web products to market is required.
- Strong analytical skills in prioritizing and creating a crisp product roadmap.
- Proven experience and skills in translating user requirements into product requirements, wireframes and user stories.
- Ability to engage directly with customers by doing effective customer interviews, training sessions and sales demonstrations.
- Experience with user-centered design, use cases, and agile development methodology.
- Familiarity with AI / Machine learning concepts is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MBA preferred.
- Insurtech experience a plus.
- Some travel required
- Monthly wellness/gym reimbursement
- Public Transportation cost assistance
- Skill building reimbursement