About the Company
CLARA is Latin for “Bright and Clear.” At CLARA analytics, we strive to add clarity to everything we do. We exist to reduce claims operational costs in Commercial Insurance by providing easy-to-use AI products. CLARA also comes from “Santa Clara”, our home and the heart of Silicon Valley.
AtCLARA analyticswe build AI-based InsurTech products that help workers’ compensation claims examiners get in front of their claims through easy-to-use AI and machine learning. Our products help claims managers focus their teams’ efforts, connect the injured worker to the right doctor fast, and drive operational savings. While there is deep data science behind these solutions, they are packaged in easy-to-use formats that can start delivering value in a few months.
CLARA is looking for extraordinary Solutions Analyst responsible to deploy our products, drive adoption and measure the value delivered to our customers. Our products are AI based, so analytical prowess is a must. In addition, this person will be responsible for will work with fellow product managers, engineers, data scientists and designers to translate these customer needs and opportunities for improvement into new or enhanced features and functionality.
This is a chance to get in early with a rapidly growing Silicon Valley company, and to participate in developing the next generation of truly game changing, healthcare-related products. Job title and compensation will be adjusted as appropriate to meet the experience level of the right candidate.
Benefits at CLARA analytics
CLARA offers a great benefits package to all full-time employees. Some of the perks you will enjoy are free healthcare (or we pay you to opt out!), monthly wellness/gym reimbursement, 401k match, public transportation cost assistance, skill building reimbursements, and more! We love to have fun in the office by enjoying Friday Happy Hours and free lunches 3 times/week. We encourage creativity and recognize our employee’s talents and contributions with a monthly Most Valuable Clarian award. Apply now to be part of a growing, vibrant company!
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products, the overall data flow, and our methodologies for reporting value to our customers
- Manage the complete delivery process while designing tools that are scalable and user friendly
- Manage the customer onboarding process by thoroughly validating client data, understanding the appropriate mapping, and providing input to continue to improve our contributory database
- Drive user adoption by tracking key value metrics and develop models to quantify the savings
- Work with product managers and data scientists to translate customer needs and improvement opportunities into new or enhanced features and functionality
- Design complex analysis to improve our operational metrics and estimates of the value created for our customers
- Lead special projects, analyze various data sets, create models and deliver insights to our clients
- Lead all aspects of resolving customer issues and reporting
- Communicate results, ideas or issues clearly to key decision makers
Qualifications & Experience
· Strong quantitative and analytical skillswith a Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) or Business/Economics with a Masters Degree in STEM
· 3+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst, or 1+ years with a MS degree
· 1+ years of customer interfacing experience – project oversight, customer presentation
· Proficient knowledge of T-SQL, Tables, Views
· Insurance experience is a must
· Intermediate knowledge of at least two of the following: R, Python, SQL, Java.
· Ability to work collaboratively and independently
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis results in a clear, precise, and actionable manner using a variety of presentation tools including Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
· Self-driven individual who can take a high level idea and see it through to completion with minimal supervision
· The desire and ability to work in a fast paced, start-up atmosphere
· Takes a pragmatic approach to problem-solving, combined with the ability to thrive under the pressure of constant change and moving objectives
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and display grace under pressure
· Willingness to learn about the industry we serve
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
At CLARA analytics, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.