Customer Experience Manager
About CLARA analytics
drives change in the commercial insurance markets with easy-to-use artificial intelligence (AI)-based solutions that dramatically reduce claims costs by anticipating the needs of claimants and helping align the best resources to meet those needs. Leading examples of our solutions include CLARA providers
, an award-winning provider scoring engine that helps rapidly connect injured workers with top performing doctors, and CLARA claims
- an early warning system that helps frontline claims teams efficiently manage claims, reduce escalations and understand the drivers of complexity. CLARA’s customers include a broad spectrum — from the top 25 insurance carriers to small, self-insured organizations.
We are a fast-paced Silicon Valley tech start-up with solid funding and a desire to build and develop one of the best places to work for leading data scientists, engineers, and related professionals. CLARA is looking for go-getters who are entrepreneurial in spirit and excited to build software products for the InsureTech marketplace. For more information, visit www.claraanalytics.com
, and follow CLARA analytics on LinkedIn
CLARA has an immediate opening for a talented, engaging individual to fill the client-facing role of Customer Experience Manager. The successful customer experience manager owns the overall relationship with assigned clients, focused on increasing product adoption, ensuring customer retention and satisfaction.
As a Customer Experience Manager, you will be a trusted advisor to our CLARA analytics customers, helping them succeed with our products and ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for understanding customer requirements, assisting with implementation and onboarding new customers, conducting product training, driving adoption and retention, and ensuring ongoing satisfaction.
If you have an out-going personality, a fanatical drive for success, and are an advocate for our customers, we want to hear from you. You will be participating in a team of high energy and quality-minded people with a passion for supporting products that users love and constantly thinking about ways to improve/tweak the product or feature to get it “just right”.
- Assists in the implementation and onboarding process, including training, for new customers
- Manage all post-sales activity for CLARA analytics customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Analyze customer health to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reduce churn
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Advocate for customer needs/issues through working closely with Product and Engineering on identification/tracking of enhancement requests
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement and account management leveraging our Salesforce platform
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Insurance claims knowledge, emphasis on workers compensation, required (former adjusting experience a plus!)
- 3-5 years of experience in Customer Experience, Account Management, or related customer-facing position
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with outstanding strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- Highly self-motivated, hardworking, and goal driven team player
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and display grace under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build the strong relationships and trust that will be critical to the success of this role