Associate Full-Stack Software Engineer (Java)
Engineering | Santa Clara, CA, United States
Help build technology that positively affects hundreds of thousands of Injured Workers everyday!
CLARA analytics, Inc. is a fast growing InsurTech predictive analytics company that helps insurance claims teams by augmenting their capabilities and helping them to process claims more efficiently.
- We help thousands of injured workers return to work faster and attain best possible health by leveraging AI, Machine Learning and Cognitive Services technologies to identify and match best doctors;
- We work with the nation's largest Insurers, TPAs and Managed Care companies;
- We are a Series A funded company, lead by industry veterans and prominent Silicon Valley investors;
- You’ll work closely with fellow engineers, product managers, data scientists and designers to define, refine and implement features on our iQueue product line
- You’ll work across the stack - our stack is Java Play and Angular 2.
- You’ll work on complex engineering problems to improve the scalability, security, and reliability of our architecture.
- You’ll collaborate with others to build frameworks and tools, define standards and improve overall efficiency and hygiene of the codebase.
- Must have: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have: At least 4+ years experience building Java applications in Linux / Unix environments
- Must have: Experience with AWS, RESTful services, Java and related web frameworks like Spring, Play, etc
- Nice to have: Experience with Angular, bootstrap
- Nice to have: Familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Nice to have: Experience building analytics products
We have small, close-knit teams in a flat organization and rely on our engineers to work directly with product and design to ship features. We value people that take ownership and get things done, and have some fun along the way. Many of us have entrepreneurial backgrounds and that percolates our culture heavily. We're building something big and important - come join us!