CLARA analytics("CLARA") drives change in the commercial insurance markets with easy to use artificial intelligence (AI) based solutions that dramatically reduce claims costs by anticipating the needs of claimants and helping align the best resources to meet those needs. Leading examples of our solutions include CLARA providers, an award-winning provider scoring engine that helps rapidly connect injured workers with top performing doctors, and CLARA claim, an early warning system that helps frontline claims teams efficiently manage claims, reduce escalations and understand the drivers of complexity. CLARA’s customers include a broad spectrum from the top 25 insurance carriers to small, self-insured organizations.
CLARA analytics is looking for a Customer Implementation Manager to lead in developing our implementation operations and scaling CLARA’s rapidly growing customer base. You will be the key go-to person between Sales and Customer Experience, assisting new clients with their account setup, data migration and application launch. Your main priority will be our clients’ success with the CLARA application suite and are able to begin attaining value from our applications as soon as possible. We are looking for an organized, tech-savvy, candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to learn quickly. You will be helping our customers and building industry leading processes for customer setup and education.
- Manage overall customer onboarding process and work closely with the Sales and Customer Experience team to ensure seamless onboarding for all new CLARA customers.
- Develop and implement new onboarding processes that improves the experience of the customer
- Resolving challenging and complicated issues with effective problem solving skills
- Work closely with insurance professionals to understand their needs and set them up for success the CLARA product suite
- Works cross-functionally with Sales, Data Engineering and Customer Experience throughout a customer’s lifetime to ensure long term success'
- Assist the Customer Experience team with training on usage of CLARA applications or other internal tools
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in project management/customer success.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent.
- Excellent time management and strong sense of urgency.
- Extreme attention to detail and meticulously organized. Has the ability to track multiple projects at one time and multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous, fast-paced environment where priorities shift rapidly
- Ability to operate independently within established methodologies, procedures, and guidelines
- SaaS experience is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.