PRIMARY DUTY: The Program Manager will have oversight of all air traffic control (ATC), ground electronics maintenance contracts with ClancyJG International. The Program Manager will be aware of all aspects of operations covered in these contracts and will be the central point of contact for all issues and operations associated with contract compliance. Other duties will include performing quality assurance inspections at the contracted locations.
REQUIREMENTS: Must have a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in an air traffic control tower. Must have a background in weather observer and/or forecaster functions as an air traffic controller. Must be thoroughly familiar with technical orders and directives relating to FAA air traffic control and weather observing. Experience with contracting ATC services or executive level management is a plus.
The Program Manager will have:
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in management of air traffic control operations. Experience with military operations is desired. Experience managing ATC programs at the executive level is desired.
- Candidate must possess technical and managerial experience in ATC and ground electronics maintenance.
- Must be capable of multitasking and organizing thoughts and decisive actions in rapid succession. Represents the company as ATC management expert with internal and external agencies and personnel with both civilian and military organizations.
- Must be able to effectively and clearly communicate in English in both verbal and written formats.
- Professional demeanor and pro-active customer relations are paramount. The ability to communicate effectively with military and civilian leadership is a key attribute.
- The successful candidate must be able to interpret civilian and military regulations and guidance, use good judgment and common sense in the performance of ATC operations, and must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Must be available to travel to contract sites to perform quality assurance inspections and other travel as required by the contract customer and the employer.
- Must have graduated from a military or FAA Air Traffic Control school or equivalent training. Must hold an FAA Control Tower Operator (CTO) certification.
- Must have a working knowledge of FAA ATC procedures; knowledge of flight planning and Notice to Airman (NOTAM) system; knowledge of ground to air communication systems.
- Must be familiar with weather dissemination according to military and National Weather Service standards.
- Must have familiarity with airfield navigation equipment, associated test equipment, and preventive maintenance requirements
- Must possess a minimum 2-year college degree (aviation related is a plus)
- Must be familiar with ATC emergency response and notification procedures
- Must be familiar with a variety of ATC equipment
- Must be capable of developing, implementing and maintaining an ATC training program
- Must be capable of developing, implementing and maintaining a Quality Control Program
- Must be familiar with ATC work schedule and crew rest requirements
- Must possess administrative skills such as keyboarding/typing, filing, answer telephones, maintaining records and creating documents using MS Office products
- Must be familiar with FAA Class II medical clearance requirement
- Candidate should have good speaking and writing skills and a command of the English language
- Must possess or be able to obtain Department of Defense secret clearance.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
ADDITIONAL DUTIES: Perform normal housekeeping functions to include trash removal, dusting, straightening, and weekly vacuuming, update and maintain Technical Orders (T.O.s), order parts for repairs and return parts to depot, complete all documents for the parts ordered and returned to Depot, signs shipping receipt for all parts and supplies ordered and received for maintenance. Performs other mission related duties.
Other Essential Functions
- Able to work in a dynamic and multi-task work environment by prioritizing work and coordinating task/project schedules.
- Follow the safe practices and rules contained in ClancyJG International’s Corporate Health & Safety Plan and other such rules and practices communicated on the job.
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to the employee or others
- Must be a U. S. Citizen.
- Must pass drug testing.
- Must be able to read and write effectively in English.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation) – Regular, full-time employees are provided Paid Time Off on a monthly accrual basis. For every calendar month in which employees are in pay status for at least three-quarters of the work days, employees accrue Paid Time Off according to the following schedule.
- Holidays – Regular, full-time employees will receive the standard ten (10) 8-hour paid holidays per year.
- Medical/Prescription Insurance – Regular, full-time employees are offered a medical plan. Plan options are reviewed annually to ensure that the benefits offered meet the needs of the employees. Monthly premiums are based upon each employee’s selection and individual situation.
- Dental Insurance – Regular, full-time employees are offered dental insurance. Plan options are reviewed annually to ensure that the benefits offered meet the needs of the employees. Monthly premiums are based upon each employee’s selection and individual situation.
- Vision Insurance – Regular, full-time employees are offered vision insurance. Plan options are reviewed annually to ensure that the benefits offered meet the needs of the employees. Monthly premiums are based upon each employee’s selection and individual situation.
- Life / AD&D Insurance – Regular, full-time employees are offered a $50,000.00 Life Insurance and AD&D policy at no cost to the employee.
- Short-Term Disability Insurance – Regular, full-time employees are offered Short Term Disability Insurance no cost to the employee.
- 401(k) – Regular, full-time employees who are at least 21 years of age have the option of participating in the 401(k) plan.
- Education Assistance Program – Regular, full-time employees with at least one full year of service with ClancyJG International may continue their education in a related field relevant to the ClancyJG International business base. ClancyJG International will reimburse for the portion of the registration and tuition that was pre-approved up to $2,000.00 per calendar year.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability