The main duty of an Enrollment/Support Specialist is to review and verify information submitted by customer, enter data into appropriate systems and support the customer in all aspects of enrollment following company and department policies and procedures. Additional responsibilities include written and verbal communication with customers, issue research and resolution, enrollment action related reporting and/or various side projects assigned by the Team Leader or Management.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- High school degree or equivalent. Associates Degree or above preferred.
- 2 years of related experience and/or training.
- Experience with CMS-1500 and UB-04 forms and fields.
- Electronic Data Interchange experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including procedural and or technical writing skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and follow through skills.
- Ability to learn to use new software, databases and trading partner websites.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Ability to function independently as well as in a group.
- Written or verbally communicate service set up, ask clarifying questions and resolve enrollment and implementation inquiries directly with customers.
- Process requested updates, verify submitted data, update multiple internal databases as required and communicate updates to effected internal departments as required.
- Thoroughly, clearly and concisely documents every action taken in support ticketing system.
- Identify and troubleshoot failed/rejected enrollment paperwork in an efficient and timely manner.
- Works effectively with other teams such as Implementation to ensure client’s success and satisfaction.
- Contribute to departmental growth and development by identifying needed improvement, communicate proposed procedural changes, secure support from colleagues, collaborate with effected internal departments and document procedural changes within shared resources.