We are seeking a Senior SAP/IT Business Design Consultant to join our dynamic team! This person will lead a wide range of user interviews and design activities in order to drive enterprise-wide requirements gathering and implementation of next-generation technologies. This person will evangelize design thinking to develop and evolve the design discipline throughout the enterprise. This position contributes to the design, build, and deployment of enterprise-wide ERP solutions utilizing industry best practices. You will be part of a highly innovative fast-paced team, incorporating and inventing emerging software technologies to deliver best practice ERP solutions.
- Conduct user interviews to understand and document current user data, insights and analytics needs
- Provide visual experiences that are simple, elegant, and of high usability to support agile/iterative IT development teams
- Responsible for UI/UX delivery outcomes such as storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to communicate interaction and visual design ideas for assigned projects
- Verify UI/UX designs through reviews, validations, and formal usability testing
- Provide support for and run various design initiatives
- Contribute to instill a design culture throughout customer community and project team
- Plan and conduct user research activities at every stage within the SAP Activate methodology and demonstrate user research impact on end IT solutions
- Design, organize and facilitate workshops with both internal team members and the customer on an ongoing basis to finalize designs and/or incorporate feedback to refine the design of the end solution
- Synthesize data to extract actionable insights, which can be translated into product design
- Translate business and user requirements into effective UI designs and specifications with a solid understanding of information and user-centered design principles
- Work with other stakeholders to shape ideas and create interactive mockups and prototypes to communicate and validate designs early
- Create brand style guidelines according to SAP Fiori design guidelines including creating design systems, patterns libraries, and product design guidelines to ensure a common user interface consistency across devices.
- Create visual designs for application screens, skins, and themes;
- Create pixel-perfect product by collaborating with developers to create development ready visual design specifications while also researching, developing, implementing, adhering to and sharing best design practices.
- Experience working in iterative, agile environments and a proficiency with prototyping and utilizing standard design tools including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, or Axure RP (preferably)
- A solid knowledge of Fiori, SAP consumer-grade user experience patterns library
- Exposure to SAP functional and technical capabilities in one or more of the following functional areas: Finance, Plan to Stock, Enterprise Asset Management, Order to Cash, Warehouse Management (Logistics and Fulfillment), Planning/Procurement and/or Reporting/Operational Analytics
- Demonstrated experience creating personas, user scenarios, and analysis documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication, writing, grammar, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize time with minimal supervision
- Experience in Agile Scrum preferred
Educational & Work Qualifications:
- 4 Year degree in computer sciences, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- No visa sponsorship available
CIYIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.