The Enterprise Architect's role is to contribute to the development of our clients' business enterprise architecture. This person aligns strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding products and services; partners and suppliers; organizations; capabilities; and key business and IT initiatives. Enterprise Business Architects work with other Enterprise architects to influence business and IT decision makers on how IT plans and executes the change on behalf of the business. This role will develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques. The primary focus is the business motivations, business outcomes and business analysis frameworks and related networks that link these aspects of the enterprise together.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Supports and leads technical solution work sessions working with key stakeholders
- Ensures business requirements are documented and functional/business consideration is identified for each solution
- Ensures business requirements are clearly understood, reviewed and confirmed by the customers before functional requirements are finalized - alternative approaches are evaluated in working with internal and external sources.
- Confirm functional requirements are documented and understood by all key stakeholders
- Provides innovative solutions with best practice standards and approach
- Creates functional specifications: Collects, understands and translates business requirements for technical team members, translates functional specifications, designs database, and detailed test plans
- Works closely with stakeholders to understand requirements and gather all requirements to formulate business process specifications and translate those into application design, understanding the value proposition(s) and support solutions architecture
- Coordinates with technical staff to translate requirements assists technical team in translating application functionality into the application architecture.
- Communicates the business directives, goals and needs to the technical team and serves as a client interface for managing user expectations and client satisfaction
- Maintains and supports the client's standards for requirements, design and test execution, tracks defects and ensures that business requirements and functional specifications are tested and fulfilled.
- Participates in and/or executes the multiple stages of testing (system, integration, installation, performance, regression)
- Leads projects and processes as required or assigned
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Experience supporting major project efforts gathering requirements, integration and achieving high-quality results supporting business-critical ERP applications
- Experience in the planning, design and testing phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), specifically requirements analysis, business specification, development, enhancement, quality assurance, testing methodologies and implementation
- Must have strong technical and functional configuration knowledge of the following areas (order to cash, inventory management, manufacturing, supply chain management, accounting, and finance)
- Expert knowledge of purchasing, materials management, manufacturing, sales, distribution, and supply chain
- Experience with business intelligence report design and development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, business, or other related fields
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in SAP ERP systems functionality, implementation, configuration, and support;
- Knowledge documenting DoDaF Enterprise Architecture documents in ARIS
- Successful management consultant experience and APICS, Lean, Six Sigma, or relevant certification, preferred
- No visa sponsorship available
CIYIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.