As a Senior IaaS Cloud Architect with CIYIS, you will use your technical expertise in Infrastructure domains, including data-centers, networks, storage, servers and service monitoring and end user computing to realize ground-breaking technology solutions for our clients. You will provide strategic technical advisory solutions to multiple clients for cloud management platforms and complete infrastructure solutions across the leading industry platforms to include AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform.
The successful candidate will partner with business stakeholders & other cross-functional teams to understand the business direction, Help the business envision the future and define the technical capability roadmaps. As a technical thought leader, this person must have a good grasp on technology trends, able to evaluate, design technical solutions and lead the implementation. This person needs to possess the necessary skills, both soft and technical, as well as experience to make critical decisions and influence stakeholders.
- Be a technology thought leader
- Collaborate with business, analysts, engineers and other architects to design & implement solutions on various cloud platforms
- Develop multi-year technology vision & roadmap; educate & communicate with clarity to the team
- Extend On-Premise solutions to include critical integration with cloud technologies for flexibility and faster innovation cycles
- Triage business requests and provides effort estimates and recommendation on implementation approaches
- Design, conduct POCs, develop, and document platform solutions and design patterns
- Lead technical teams in the E2E design and the delivery of business solutions and services in hybrid cloud and on-premise environments
- Review & approve functional and technical solution designs ensuring that these solutions are aligned with the targeted integration architecture and overall technology roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Deep understanding of leading architectural components in DBaaS & IaaS cloud environments including AWS, Google Cloud Platform and/or Azure
- Experience delivering solutions in support of various business functions including Sales, Logistics, Finance, Human Resources, Manufacturing, and/or Product Lifecycle Management processes
- Deep technical knowledge of evolving SOA services best practices, integration technologies and object-oriented theory
- Experience in developing and exposing high availability performant RESTful SOA services on industry-leading platforms
- Experience in tools such as POSTMAN and SPLUNK is highly desirable
- Ability to operate in an agile delivery framework
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and manage cross-functional relationships and work across diverse teams.
- Willingness to Travel up to 75%
Educational & Work Qualifications:
- 4 Year degree in computer sciences, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- No visa sponsorship available
CIYIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.