We are seeking an SAP Integration Consultant to become an integral part of our development team! You will design new integration strategies for new implementations as well as set standards for ongoing operations & maintenance according to industry best practices. This role requires at least one project implementation in the integration of a non-SAP environment to one of the following: SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA, and/or SAP Cloud Platform.
- Candidate must possess the technical ability and aptitude to embrace/learn new and emerging technologies and “think outside the box”, to deliver creative-business drive solutions of new processes, as well as effectively identify, analyze and resolve highly complex technical issues across heterogeneous technical environments
- Ability to perform assigned tasks independently and complete deliverables on time
- Work with customer stakeholders across the business and technical support teams to be able to understand the business needs and requirements
- Plan and conduct customer workshops, design and build enhancements\extensions, create plans for Integration and Unit testing.
- Develop and review architecture plans and integration standards across customer requirements
- Maintain existing applications with an eye to improve and grow through new and emerging technologies
- Implementation & coding of services, composites, and interfaces as well as coaching of customer or partners in the implementation
- Takes responsibility to mentor junior consultants and share experiences with peers through knowledge management activities.
- Good customer related soft skills and acts as a technical project leader and manage small technical sprints leveraging SAP Activate and/or other Agile methodologies during implementation
- 7+ years professional experience with a minimum of 5 years in consulting, preferably working in client-facing mission-critical projects
- Experience in 2-3 of the following would be a plus: ABAP on HANA, OData, SAP Application Interface Framework, Netweaver Gateway, HANA Cloud Integration, API Management, CDS, AMDP, HANA modeling, and/or SAP Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of the database tables & structures across one or more standard SAP ECC modules including; SD, PS, FI, CO, MM, WM, EWM, PP, PS, PLM SRM, ESS/MSS, QM, HR, CATS, and integration to cloud solution would be a plus
- At least one project implementation in S/4 HANA, SoH, and/or SAP Cloud Platform.
- At least one full cycle implementation (from design/spec to going live)
Educational & Work Qualifications:
- 4 Year degree in computer sciences, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- No visa sponsorship available