We are seeking an Oracle Architect to become an integral part of our internal team! You will design strategies for database systems as well as set standards for operations, programming and security. The Oracle Architect should demonstrate knowledge of, and success as both a leader and contributor in various client environments addressing critical client needs in functional areas such as finance, supply chain operations, human capital, and governance, risk and compliance.
The Oracle Architect will have a broad background from a business and technical perspective in current cloud solutions, including how, when and why they are adopted by customers as well as a detailed understanding of cloud infrastructure technology in the market. The Oracle Architect will have experience interfacing directly with development teams to ensure the products they build meet the needs of the stakeholder communities.
- Facilitates collaborative architecture development sessions with customer, IT and/or customer leadership
- Analyzes and creates architecture models based on continuous feedback loop with key customer personnel.
- Implements and guides customer architecture teams in using best practices leveraging client EA frameworks, governance and architecture processes.
- Influences and recommends architecture solutions and road-maps to customer IT and/or customer leadership.
- Influence customers towards a recommended business/IT architecture anchored by Oracle solutions articulating its value to the customer
- Utilize the current application portfolio (Oracle EBS 12.2.x, Salesforce, Hyperion, Microsoft BI, APEX, etc.) to enable business processes
- System integration expertise focused on automating system interconnects (ex. BPEL, SOA, Informatica, XML gateway, etc.)
- Review the systems landscape and leads in the development of the business cases to optimize and improve clients' environment
- Develop execution plans and roadmaps to help realize business strategies
- Define strategic initiatives on the roadmap and facilitate project initiation
- Help identify business drivers for projects and initiatives
- Review project scope and planned approach to ensure alignment with technical architecture
- Perform gap analysis between capabilities and requirements to meet business goals
- Track industry trends to feed into the road-mapping process
- Foster a climate that supports relationship building and collaboration between the business and IT
- Partner with the business and IT to facilitate identification and adoption of best practices
- Lead the development area with experience in offshore development models; optimize 3rd party development spending and quality of delivery
- Integrate new systems with existing in-house structure
- Perform security assessment for potential risks
- Refine system performance and functionality
- Provide architecture guidance and support to technical leads
- Research new technologies and develop proofs of concept
- Experience with relational databases, such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Experience in Cloud or On-Premise Oracle applications (including but not limited to Fusion, Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion)
- 4-year Bachelor degree (or equivalent experience)
- Accomplished 3+ Oracle implementations in Order Fulfillment, Supply Chain Planning, Product Management, Production, Procurement, Materials Management and/or Logistics
- Follow a software full lifecycle methodology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Ability to travel 50 - 75%
- Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Able to fully utilize Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- No visa sponsorship available
CIYIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.