We are seeking a SAP Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology-related projects across various organizations. This role involves overseeing the building new system solutions in our client's global supply-chain / logistics environment. Provides day-to-day management of all project activities for business and IT system improvements. Manages and reports project cost, schedule, and performance. Manages personnel staffing and other administrative functions to meet established performance objectives.
- We are seeking an experienced SAP Project Management professional to lead the Architecture, Design, and Support of a critical integration project.
- Plan and implement large SAP IT projects
- Direct and lead the work of technical and functional staff
- Evaluate new IT strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Previous experience in SAP information technology or other related fields
- Strong project management skills in mission-critical environments
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to communicate at all levels within an organization including leadership
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Seven (7) years of progressive experience in design and development, five (5) years management and supervision of substantive hardware/software development, and five (5) years systems analysis
Educational & Work Qualifications:
- 4 Year degree in computer sciences, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- No visa sponsorship available
CIYIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.