We are seeking a Senior SAP Fiori/UI5 Developer to join our dynamic team in the DC metro area! This person will lead a wide range of prototype/deployment efforts in order to drive enterprise-wide solutions of next-generation technologies. We are looking for bright minds to participate and contribute their great ideas through co-innovation and solution implementation projects empowered through cutting-edge technologies to enable a digital enterprise. This person will evangelize design thinking to develop and evolve the design discipline throughout the enterprise. This position contributes to the design, build, and deployment of enterprise-wide ERP solutions utilizing industry best practices. You will be part of a highly innovative fast-paced team, incorporating and inventing emerging software technologies to deliver best practice ERP solutions.
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of SAP Activate and agile/lean software development life-cycle methodologies (SDLC).
- Experience in conducting testing including design and execution of test cases.
- Performs work related to configuring, deploying, maintaining, and upgrading ERP applications and processes in various on-premise, and hybrid scenarios according to industry best practices.
- Design and implement new solutions using SAP’s latest emerging technologies including Fiori, UI5, and/or SAP Cloud.
- Drive process improvements with a focus on quality, stability, usability, maintainability and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Support and define with the Business Product Owners and functional team members the short-term operational demands and the mid-term/long-term IT product vision.
- Be part of an agile scrum team and support the team to technically decompose user stories in the Process Backlog and detail them for the Execution Backlog.
- Assume a creative role for customer-facing content and be a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong SAP background in implementation and support with an equally solid experience in all aspects of ABAP Programming.
- SAP Fiori development experience.
- Experience with SAPUI5 and OData service development.
- Development experience with REST or SOAP web services.
- Understanding of XML concepts.
- Prior experience in working with BSP and ABAP Web Dynpro.
- Understanding of SAP workflow, SAP Enterprise Portal, and the SAP Fiori Launchpad is a plus.
- A solid knowledge of Fiori, SAP consumer-grade user experience patterns library.
- Exposure to SAP functional and technical capabilities in one or more of the following functional areas: Finance, Plan to Stock, Enterprise Asset Management, Order to Cash, Warehouse Management (Logistics and Fulfillment), Planning/Procurement and/or Reporting/Operational Analytics.
- Demonstrated experience creating personas, user scenarios, and analysis documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, writing, grammar, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize time with minimal supervision.
- Experience in Agile Scrum preferred.
Educational & Work Qualifications:
- 4 Year degree in computer sciences, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- No visa sponsorship available
CIYIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.