CIYIS is looking for a senior SAP Enterprise Portal consultant in the NYC/NJ metro area!
The Senior SAP Enterprise Portal consultant is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the SAP NetWeaver-based Enterprise Portal for our client in the NY/NJ Area. The Senior SAP Enterprise Portal will provide post-production/sustainment support functions such as patch upgrades, system/component installations & copies, maintaining support packs, landscape maintenance, transport management, performance monitoring, troubleshooting issues, and landscape documentation.
- Maintaining a sound SAP Enterprise Portal production environment including support for Netweaver 7.5.
- Provide content administration, system administration, and user administration activities with the ability to document Portal administration, development and deployment procedures working in tandem with the SAP Basis team with Portal issues and troubleshooting Web Dynpro/Java/UI5 application issues.
- Provide hands-on leadership and administration of the SAP Basis Administration for SAP ERP, SAP Netweaver, SAP Enterprise Portal, SAP Solution Manager, and SAP Web Dispatcher
- Configure and manage the SAP Transport Management System including migration of transports
- Apply SAP enhancement packages and upgrades
- Apply and maintain SAP add-ons and add-on upgrades
- Review SAP security note releases and guide the team in testing and application management according to industry best practices
- Applying SAP OSS (Online Service System) notes
- Establish system monitoring alerts and thresholds
- Implement system performance tuning improvements as required
- Manage and tune the SAP database environment including monitoring indexes and tables spaces
- Perform SAP Kernel upgrades
- Maintain and configure the SAP GUI
- Implement and maintain innovative, industry-leading front-end components such as SAP UI5/Fiori
- Investigate, resolve, and document solutions for database problems
- Monitor regularly scheduled server backup jobs
- Provide technical leadership for troubleshooting and system performance initiatives
- Experience with SAP Enterprise Portal including 2 full SAP EP project life cycle implementations.
- Expertise in designing J2EE/Web Dynpro/PDK based applications, development component (DC), EPCF eventing, design patterns/frameworks.
- Expertise in development using SAP NWDS, NWDI (DTR, CBS, and CMS) I.e. track, track integration, and consolidation concepts.
- Expertise in portal administration, advanced concepts such as external facing portal, FPN & portal federation.
- Experience with integrating/implementing web technologies such as Fiori/UI and Web Dynpro Java/ABAP.
- Experience with Portal Themes, Layouts, and Desktops.
- Experience with SAP UX strategies including integration of Fiori Launchpad and Fiori applications with Enterprise Portal.
Educational & Work Qualifications:
- 4 Year degree in computer sciences, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- No visa sponsorship available
CIYIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.