Civic’s mission is to provide every person on Earth with a digital identity that they can use to interact privately and securely with the world. We envision a world where people can decide who they want to share their personal information with and what information gets shared.
Led by Vinny Lingham and Jonathan Smith, two visionary founders with entrepreneurial and cybersecurity experience, Civic recently conducted one of the most well respected token sales in history, raising over US$33 million. The company and the international team are well positioned to create a Marketplace for transaction of trusted identities, changing both the economics and user experience of how trusted identity is used forever.
This is a unique opportunity to join our team and shape the future of Civic as we begin a massive growth phase in the company.
We are looking for a proactive and motivated Customer Support Specialist to join us and excited about the opportunity of building a best in class support experience and operations. This is a cross-functional role that will interact with many teams and will also serve as the SME across all our solutions on the support team. We are looking for candidates who have exceptional communication skills and proven track record of driving customer success.
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention
- Work directly with Product, Engineering and Marketing teams to identify critical issues and bugs, drive customer issue to resolution, and support new product launches
- Participate in testing of new and updated products and provide feedback
- Collaborate with Marketing team to build customer-facing content and collateral
- Serve as Civic product SME and ensure escalated customer issues are responded to in a professional and timely manner
- Oversee team of Level 1 support agents and build processes to improve support operations
- Foster a sense of urgency, professionalism and execution that establishes a new level of expected customer service performance
- 2-4 years in customer support role, preferably in tech industry
- Experience working with Engineering teams, Sales, and Product Managers
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Demonstrated passion for customer service and ability to solve problems and deliver positive results for customers
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Slack, Trello, Salesforce
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunch
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- Bicycle storage
- Generous gym subsidy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.