Senior Product Manager
CitySwift is a Data-Driven Bus Scheduling Platform. We make bus routes more efficient.
The CitySwift platform uses AI and machine learning to accurately predict journey times and passenger demand, creating optimised timetables that take into account traffic, events and hundreds of other external factors, ensuring on-time performance and increased passenger satisfaction.
As a Product Manager at CitySwift, you bring your opinions. We're continuously improving and we want you to make your voice heard; We want to hear about how you work best, your workflow, how you integrate and where you think we could improve together.
You love to learn as you go and collaborating with multiple functions of the business. You have an open mind and are able to pick things up quickly.
The products you’ll help to build will shape the experience of millions of public transport users. Your job will be to help drive productivity, organisation and innovation across all functions of the business ensuring CitySwift ships world-class products.
CitySwift is institutionally backed. Our investors include Ryanair co-founder Declan Ryan’s Irelandia Investments, ACT Venture Capital and former CarTrawler Chief Executive Mike McGearty.
You will be:
- Managing our product roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Managing tech team sprints, scrums and ensure an agile work process is adhered to.
- Launching new products and features, testing their performance and iterating quickly.
- Working collaboratively with engineering, marketing, Sales, UX on product development and delivery.
- Researching and engaging regularly with customers; defining and framing problems for the team.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for; delivering world-class software in every release.
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers.
- 3+ years of experience in a product role
- Experience with working on technical platforms
- Experience with Scrum & Agile workflows
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for building empathy for user problems.
- Experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship
- You thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- You have experience working with both qualitative customer insights and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with designers and analysts.
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you're self-driven.
- You’re organised, not ad hoc.
*This role will be reporting to the CEO.