Key Account Executive
CitySwift is a Data-Driven Bus Scheduling Platform. We make bus routes more efficient.
The CitySwift platform uses AI and machine learning to accurately predict journey times and passenger demand, creating optimised timetables that take into account traffic, events and hundreds of other external factors, ensuring on-time performance and increased passenger satisfaction.
Our world-class team of technical experts and data scientists are specialists in smart cities and mobility. With deep public transportation domain knowledge, we’re ideally positioned to transform the way buses are scheduled.
CitySwifter is institutionally backed. Our investors include Ryanair co-founder Declan Ryan’s Irelandia Investments, ACT Venture Capital and former CarTrawler Chief Executive Mike McGearty.
Role in a nutshell
- Managing C-level relationships with our largest clients and partners;
- Defining and applying commercial strategies;
- Identifying and exploiting new growth and up-selling opportunities;
- Submitting propositions and signing new contracts;
- Reporting weekly activity and forecasts.
What you bring
If the following qualities ring true, you would fit right in at CitySwift
- You are a Bus Industry Native
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written; you know how to make complex things feel simple;
- You have had at least 5 years of successful commercial experience in the Public Transport Sector
- You have experience travelling regularly as part of your job.
- You are dynamic, curious and eager to learn, always looking to expand your fields of expertise
- You show leadership by being proactive and taking ownership of your work; you often come up with new ideas to improve our service quality;
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects and simultaneously;