Head of Customer Success
CitySwift is a Data-Driven Bus Scheduling Platform. We make bus routes more efficient.
The CitySwift platform uses AI and machine learning to accurately predict journey times and passenger demand, creating optimised timetables that take into account traffic, events and hundreds of other external factors, ensuring on-time performance and increased passenger satisfaction.
Our world-class team of technical experts and data scientists are specialists in smart cities and mobility. With deep public transportation domain knowledge, we’re ideally positioned to transform the way buses are scheduled.
CitySwift is institutionally backed. Our investors include Ryanair co-founder Declan Ryan’s Irelandia Investments, ACT Venture Capital and former CarTrawler Chief Executive Mike McGearty.
About the Job
- Develop a total customer engagement, retention and development strategy capable of delivering on our sales growth and revenue targets
- Provide strategic direction on all customer-related activities ensuring that value and retention are delivered across all our engagement channels
- Ensures that the customer experience is epic in every aspect of their contact with CitySwift.
- Responsible for ensuring our customers are fully informed about roadmaps, developments, new features and that their feedback is valued and actioned
- Ensuring that we have customer and market data to enable improved decision making on product & market tactical plans
- Ensuring we have a world-class customer journey including engagement, onboarding, value creation and account management.
- Design a clear renewals strategy with clear tactical plans to achieve the levels of retention and expansion in line with our overall revenue targets.
- Employ and evolve best practice methods for delivery of services based on current market needs, market trends and efficiency of service delivery to maximize profitability.
- Support sales efforts in maintaining and advancing existing customer relationships and developing new ones.
Ideally, you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a B2B Enterprise SaaS
- 3+ years’ experience of operating in a leadership role
- Exceptional leadership and verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrable record of achievement of results
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Highly organised, accountable and results-oriented with great attention to detail.
- A passion for enhancing the customer experience
- A high level of commitment to superior customer satisfaction.