About this role:
You will get to work with and learn from some of the best software engineers and data scientist in Ireland to solve a massive real-world problem using the latest technologies and tools. As a graduate, you will be given an opportunity to jump in at the deep end and learn quicker than with any larger company in a fast-paced start-up environment. If you want to learn fast, build from end to end and have responsibility now, then this role could be for you!
- Mine massive amounts and perform large-scale data analysis to extract useful business insights
- Design and implement reporting dashboards that track key business metrics and provide actionable insights
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating results to cross functional groups
- Work closely with a Product Manager and Engineering team to proactively create rule and manage decisions
- Backend software engineering to build scalable solutions and help automate data processing challenges
- Prioritize leads so that the teams work on the most valuable cases
- Suggest improvements in the tools and techniques to help scale the team
- Pursuing or recently graduated in a BS, MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineer, Operations Research, or related technical field from an academic institution.
- Experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches (or equivalent)
- Experience with SQL or other programming languages (Python, Java, and/or C++)
- Development experience in at least one scripting language (Python, etc.)
- Actively completed projects both as part of college or extra-circular