At CitySwifter we give the world's largest publicly listed transport companies the tools and insights to plan, predict and optimise their Bus Networks using the most advanced technology. As a Galway based, VC backed scaling company, we are growing rapidly.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will be key to ensuring that we have the most effective processes in place and that our Clients are getting their full value from our products.
As part of a growing business, you’ll be operating in a fast-paced, growing environment, with opportunities to expand your skills in a variety of areas as well as having a lasting impact on the operations and strategy of the business.
You’ll be supporting key Enterprise clients, answering any queries they have around the products as well as looking for opportunities to grow revenue. You’ll also be helping launch CitySwifter on-board new clients, where you’ll provide training and prepare materials.
- Ensure all customers have educational support on all products to promote both parties continued growth.
- Manage Customers queries, concerns and comments while promoting other products and services.
- Use customer feedback and data to reduce churn and identify at-risk accounts
- Evaluate processes to ensure the highest level of Customer satisfaction, introducing new processes and procedures when necessary.
- Key roles to successfully onboard new clients
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Preferably to have some previous use of Tableau and CRM systems
- Have reasonable technical skills and to able to confidently discuss technical terms
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach and an ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Extremely well organised with the ability to handle and digest large amounts of information from a variety of sources.
Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Small Scaling Team with plenty of opportunities to learn all about growing a company.
Aggressive Pay Scale Increase Rate
Job Type: Full-time