Business Development and Bid Manager
CitySwift is a Data-Driven Bus Scheduling Platform. We make bus routes more efficient.
The CitySwift platform uses AI and machine learning to accurately predict journey times and passenger demand, creating optimised timetables that take into account traffic, events and hundreds of other external factors, ensuring on-time performance and increased passenger satisfaction.
Our world-class team of technical experts and data scientists are specialists in smart cities and mobility. With deep public transportation domain knowledge, we’re ideally positioned to transform the way buses are scheduled.
CitySwift is institutionally backed. Our investors include Ryanair co-founder Declan Ryan’s Irelandia Investments, ACT Venture Capital and former CarTrawler Chief Executive Mike McGearty.
Your Day to Day:
- Identify, progress and harness a comprehensive pipeline of new key business opportunities
- Through a solution sales approach, forge and develop a clear understanding of customer`s business and technology requirements and to develop a qualified pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Prepare and submit customer proposals to the highest professional standard ensuring the CitySwift brand and commercial guidelines are adhered to.
- Through active and effective pipeline management and sales execution, ensure sales targets are achieved on an ongoing basis.
- Play an active role in supporting key internal stakeholders (e.g. Product, Commercial and Technical Teams) with a thorough understanding of market demands and client requirements. Directly assist with New Product Development activity where relevant and required.
- Managing lead the delivery of compelling strategically important bids and tenders for the business on time and within scope;
- Collaborate with other key teams (Tech, data, product) throughout the sales process, particularly during competitive tenders and responding to RFPs.
- Represent the company at industry and or other networking events.
- Work with Marketing to build high impact local and global campaigns.
- 3+ years working in a sales or commercial environment
- Proven track record of selling into a corporate marketplace. Driven by success, with a strong desire to win.
- Ability and confidence to operate and communicate effectively at all levels both in a professional and social setting.
- Demonstrable experience of effectively developing and managing a qualified sales pipeline of opportunity.
- Highly professional, with strong personal and professional integrity, who can successfully represent CitySwift both internally & externally.
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills with the ability to engage and build relationships with all stakeholders inside and outside of CitySwift
- Excellent commercial acumen with direct experience of preparing and submitting complex bids and/or tender responses.
- Organisational & project management skills.
- Ability to travel as needed