Marketing Executive (VC Funded Start-Up)
We’re looking for a dynamic, organised, metrics-driven marketer to lead our marketing efforts. You’ll work along with operations, design and sales teams to create marketing efforts—events, account-based marketing campaigns, user marketing, partner marketing—across the UK, so the ability to understand and execute upon tasks is critical. As an early member CitySwifter, you’ll help shape how we reach and interact with our customers, creating inspiring and compelling campaigns, resources and experiences that demonstrate how CitySwifters products can help our users. You’ll be counted on to work cross-functionally across several teams, including sales, account management, communications, product, user operations, and more.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, a self-starter, and an impeccable communicator. You’ll have relevant experience and a passion for designing and executing events, tailoring campaigns to high-potential prospects, and crafting experiences that engage and delight our users.
You take a creative approach to challenges and initiatives and never settle for good enough. You’re strategic and collaborative with a strong bias to action and you care about doing what’s best for our users, for CitySwifter, and your team.
- Work closely with regional sales and account management teams to build, tailor, and extend our marketing strategy to reach multiple geographies, verticals and segments.
- Build and execute on our regional events strategy with a mix of CitySwifter-hosted events, third-party events, and brand activations.
- Develop an account-based marketing approach to extend integrated campaigns to our named account lists with a focus on driving named prospects through the funnel.
- Enable sales teams with toolkits, templates, and campaign timelines to ensure alignment between outbound sales and marketing efforts.
- Be the lead for regional customer marketing, from developing case studies and testimonials to running customer events and developing customer newsletters.
- Generate user insights and partner closely with sales to develop effective campaign strategies and programs based on those insights.
- Work to develop thought leadership content to engage prospects at the top of the funnel.
- Track, measure and communicate results, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with B2B marketing, including expertise in events, customer marketing, account-based marketing and content creation
- Demonstrated an ability to develop marketing strategies and managing innovative multi-channel campaigns that exceed target goals.
- Remarkable written and verbal communication skills, including being able to convey complex topics with simplicity.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- Superb organisation and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness in working collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data.
- Bachelors/Masters degree
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.