Commercial & Implementation Manager
Our team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a Master in the Dark Art of Bus Scheduling, who is passionate about the Bus Industry and would like to join the frontline of public transportation innovation.
Our ideal candidate can assist in the delivery of priority projects, and be involved in the implementation of our solution, supporting users as they join and grow with us, using our next-generation scheduling and planning technology. This role will suit a detail-oriented multi-tasker with excellent analytical and communication skills, who is seeking to gain experience and progress their careers rapidly within the Bus industry. You will be trained in state of the art transportation technology and become the go-to expert within the UK Bus Industry for the latest innovations. In this role, you will have the opportunity to influence product development and shape the future of bus innovation.
If you are passionate about buses and the current challenges facing the Industry, then you are the ideal candidate for this role.
- Engaging with and supporting our customers and business users, and enhancing CitySwifter’s already well-renowned name
- Training customers on the CitySwifter platform, remotely or on-site as required
- Working with colleagues to ensure a smooth transition into ‘business as usual’ post-implementation
- Acting as a technical second line escalation point and fielding some initial first line support queries when required
- Acting as the lead person on assigned tasks and projects, communicating and collaborating with customers, colleague and internal stakeholders, to ensure all parties are engaged and tasks or projects are effectively delivered
- Identifying project risks and communicating these, agreeing on mitigations with colleagues
- Providing regular reporting of project progress/status to colleagues
- Some travel within the UK will be necessary
- 3+ Years experience of successfully working with Trapeze, Omnibus, Giro or other Bus Scheduling Software systems
- Enthusiasm and desire to improve and optimise Urban Bus Networks
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, prioritisation and time management skills
- A personable manner, able to build long term relationships with colleagues and customers
- Is comfortable working under their own initiative and within a small team
- Has a full current driving license and use of a car
- Ensure adherence to global systems, standards, and processes