Client Located in Fraser, MI has an immediate opening for a Program Manager in response to growth!
Program Manager will be responsible for the achievement of customer and internal business objectives by working across all departmental functions to drive both strategic vision and tactical direction. Execution of the program requires extensive interface with various customer groups and internal sales, operations, finance, contract administration, and engineering. The scope of this position will encompass contractual, program and technical planning and oversight internally as well as with outsourced subcontractors.
- Manage the overall performance of the assigned customer program with responsibility and accountability for success to time, cost and quality constraints
- Responsible for ensuring all programs are adequately planned at a business and functional level to deliver on business and customer contract objectives. Knowledge of core planning elements such as requirements planning, deliverables definition, milestone definition, risk management, resource management & critical path scheduling are key
- Responsible for customer scorecard performance and the associated internal performance measures
- Provide leadership in the creation and maintenance of strong customer and subcontractor relationships
- Support lean manufacturing principles and processes as well as operate as a key partner during new program launches
- BS/BA level degree in engineering, supply chain/operations or business level equivalent
- Preference for PMP certification or equivalent Program Management certification
- 10+ years in the aerospace industry, preferably precision gear machining
- 5+ years of experience in progressive Project and Program Management roles
- A demonstrated capability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skilled in building customer and subcontractor relationships while balancing strategic objectives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management tools