- Responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of a CUSTOMER-FOCUSED culture within the organization.
- Responsible for communication with Customers, on quality objectives, and when such corrective actions are necessary to ensure the quality management system (QMS) is maintained.
- Ensures that Customer Specific Requirements and expectations of customers have been accurately identified, communicated, and that the plant site is always meeting or exceeding such customer expectations in finished product quality.
- Responsible for ensuring that all other system managers, process owners and supervisors, at the plant site, develop and maintain their part/role in the quality management system.
- Maintain daily quality checks on the processes, documentation and metrics to ensure activities by other process owners and supervisors is being completed.
Primary responsible for data collection, metrics monitoring, and the publication of statistics regarding plant performance against set corporate measures.
- Monitors and advises the Plant Manager and representatives of Corporate Quality on how the quality management system at the plant site is performing.
- Primary responsible for identify needs of the quality management system at the plant site — to improve or support corporate quality or customer requirements.
- A minimum five years’ work experience in a Quality Manager capacity
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Automotive industry experience strongly desired
- PPAP and new product launch experience required
- Solid foundation and understanding of ISO/IATF standard
- Working knowledge of GD&T and ability to read/understand engineering drawings
- MS Office including strong Excel skillset required
- Ability to lead and develop a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on customer service, accuracy and timeliness