- Direct the efforts of the program managers.
- Reporting level program status updates to the executive team. Including timing, quality and cost KPI's
- Develop effective KPI's to monitor teams launch status and performance.
- Mentor team with a goal of 100% on time program quality and delivery.
- Assist in resolving ongoing quality and manufacturing issues.
- Implement effective lessons learned for all new launches.
- Identify and recommend advances in manufacturing technology.
- Minimum of ten years' experience in the automotive industry, preferably in stamping, welding, or assembly operations.
- Minimum of five years' of experience as a program manager
- Minimum of five years' of experience leading and mentoring a team.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience with estimating complex stamping and welding processes.
- A proven track record of successfully launching large scale program on time and under budget.
- Extensive experience with APQP, PAPP, PFMEA, Control Plans and GD&T
- Experience with launching programs for GM and Honda as a tier 1 supplier
- Experience with GM's Mini-Match, MRD, MCR and PPAP process
- Experience with Honda's NMR process
- Bachelor's Degree in either Mechanical, Electrical/Controls, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering