SEEKING A TRUE CORPORATE ATHLETE FOR OUR GROWING SALES TEAM
We’re looking for a driven Business Development Rep who takes their work life seriously, never stops trying to achieve, and desires an exciting, stimulating career in a sales-oriented company. In addition to the need to succeed, we are looking for positive contributors to our thiriving office atmosphere.As a Business Development Representative with CitiStaff, Inc. you will be responsible for bringing in new business, managing accounts, and placing top talent within your client base.
- You will be required to develop new accounts, and build relationships.
- Develop recruiting/sales strategies designed to identify qualified candidates/clients through various recruiting/sales tool
- Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with clients’ requirements by, for example, evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Manage contract employees while on assignment
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Communicate with peers providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales within the Staffing industry
- Previous recruiting experience a plus
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Be familiar with various networking methods
- Ability to be creative and think outside the box
HEALTH & LIFE, VISION, DENTAL BENEFITS
OPEN EXPENSE ACCOUNT
CAR AND CELL PHONE ALLOWANCE