The role of the Estimator is to write estimates for proposed work, finalizing proposals, and passing the final proposal to management for work execution.
- Ability to estimate total cost for renovation projects
- Effectively communicate with customers and management
- Travel to locations for estimating purposes
- Strong Xactimate estimating skills
- Familiarity with insurance claim estimating
- Serve on an on-call rotation to respond to after hour emergencies
- Ability to monitor multiple projects while shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Business, Finance, or equivalent field experience
- At least 2 years of Construction cost estimating