The HR Services Benefits Analyst is a member of the team responsible for primarily U.S. based health and welfare benefit programs. Seeking a a results-oriented, technical thinker who possesses a passion for helping others, is a high-energy team player and adaptive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Support US benefits processes and procedures.
- Assist with the administration of the monthly billing, including preparing invoices, auditing and maintenance of benefit cost tracking.
- Respond to general benefits questions, functions as self-service contact for ADP.
- Correspond with vendors via email and telephone as needed
- Process benefit program enrollments and updates internal benefits system and vendor sites.
- Support the company annual Open Enrollment communications, system set-up, and employee approvals.
- Assist and present benefits at company New Hire Orientation.
- Update employee personal information with benefits carriers and in internal benefits/payroll systems.
- Benefits reporting contact, including new hire reports sent to vendors and semi-monthly payroll deduction changes sent to payroll prior to each pay period.
- Create and maintain employee benefit files.
- Process new hires, changes and terminations in benefit systems and vendor sites.
- Assist with additional projects and needs as assigned as business needs arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or related field.
- 1-3 years HR experience within the benefits arena; experience with a professional service firm strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of HR practices, procedures, required documentation and compliance requirements required.
- Experience with HR systems, preferably experience with ADP – HRB.
- Excellent analytical skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong oral and written communication demonstrating a high level of confidentiality and customer focus.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail; must be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work in a team-focused, collaborative environment as well as independently with a sense of urgency in a complex and changing working environment.