- The Controls Hardware Engineer designs, checks, and troubleshoots electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and water designs per assigned project. The objective is to design products to perform effectively and to be cost efficient.
- Supports job project from inception through completion of program.
- Organizes and control all designated engineering, concepts, proposals, layouts, details, and reviews these with the customers
- Attends to customer requirements. Take and keep minutes of customer meetings.
- Reviews all drawings prior to final release and insures compliance for project internal buyoffs.
- Is aware of the Engineering/Project Controls budget and ensures designs are cost effective.
- Ensures engineering compliance with all customer and/or other pertaining specifications. Ensure company awareness to specifications.
- Organizes revisions
- Creates change information for estimating.
- Aids proposal department in estimating and conception of new projects.
- Understands and follows safety & environmental regulations and identifies safety/environmental concerns.
- Adheres to the Quality System and participates in continuous improvement.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Working in a product group that specializes in linear motor conveyors
- Looking for someone with at least ten years in the automotive integration field
- Candidate will be sketching new control topology for conveyance
- Panel drawings
- System level WD’s
- Coordinating software line ups
- Sizing components
- Tracking open issues
- Testing new designs
- Ordering equipment
Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from a four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred Bachelor's degree (EE, CS)