ABOUT THE COMPANY
Cinarra is a rapidly growing technology startup redefining the mobile industry economics by using network analytics. Its cutting-edge mediation platform provides a powerful vehicle for mobile operators to monetize their network intelligence via the over-the-top content and services. Founded by the global team of experts in network and web platform technologies, and backed by the top venture capital firms, the company has an established global presence with offices in Asia and Europe, and the headquarters in the heart of the Silicon Valley.
- Previous experience with Google Maps and/or MapBox
- Knowledge of source control and build systems
- Abide by the best tool for the job approach to selecting technologies and languages, but are sensitive to timelines
- You are curious.
- You like solving problems and learning new languages.
- You can build a simple web app in few hours from scratch.
- You contribute to open source and/or participate in the public discussions.
- You are comfortable in English.
- You shape your tools.